The Body Shop is running a ‘Celebrate She’ pop up in Shoreditch with special guests and goodie bags!
The Body Shop returns to Shoreditch with another free entry, pop-up event!
This time it’s bigger and brimming with more trailblazing talent!
Female empowerment, activism, discovery and self-care collide in the latest event from The Body Shop.
Enjoy free makeovers, express facials, massages and hair braiding. With artwork from Laura Callaghan, the space explores female empowerment including a ‘Power of SHEa’ exhibition celebrating 25 years of the SHE behind The Body Shop’s Community Trade shea butter.
Enjoy the curated shop with 25% off and be treated to a free Goodie Bag, worth £30, when you spend £25. Take a seat at one of the inspirational #empowHER talks and workshops, which will share insightful tips and life lessons.
With the help of smart, incredible women we will be discussing everything from body confidence, anxiety, finding your game face (when hiding under the duvet feels more where you’re at), everyday activism, carving a career your way to looking after yourself… and more.
Joining the #empowHER sessions is:
- Megan Crabbe, body positive activist and author
- Fearne Cotton, broadcaster and author of ‘Happy’
- Scarlett Curtis, author of ‘Feminists Don’t Wear Pink’
- Pixie Geldof, activist and model
- Cat Meffan, yoga teacher and wellness blogger
- Sonny Turner, model and activist
- Deborah Frances-White, comedian and host of ‘The Guilty Feminist’ podcast
- Clare Amfo, Radio 1 DJ
- Laura Whitmore, presenter
Tickets are on sale now here, with talks and workshop prices vary and £10 is redeemable against products at the event.
Visit The Body Shop’s event Saturday 9th March: 10am-6.30pm, Sunday 10th March: 10am-6pm at the Truman Brewery, Ely’s Yard, 15 Hanbury Street, Shoreditch, E1 6qr.