Eat your dinner floating 100ft above London
Dinner with a view…
Back this summer, London in The Sky is a completely open air restaurant where you can eat your dinner over the London skyline. London’s best restaurants transfer their menus and dining experiences to the unique sky table, suspended 100 feet in the air.
You’ll be served a delicious meal from the likes of Club Gascon, Lima and Holborn Dining Room, with a 22-seater table full of guests, fasten yourself in, and then you’ll be in for the view of your life- suspended 100ft above London. Hope you like heights!
For an exclusive period from the 19 – 30 July, Events in the Sky will operate a 12 day pop-up event in London, open to the public.
Plus, there’s a dining option to please everyone:
- Breakfast sittings – start your day with a healthy four course breakfast from up high.
- Lunch sittings – sit back, relax and enjoy a stunning three course lunch and two glasses of sommelier selected wines.
- Afternoon sittings – enjoy a sumptuous treat with champagne high tea whilst relaxing in the summer sun.
- Dinner sittings (early) – enjoy panoramic views with a spectacular four course dinner and two glasses of sommelier selected wine.
- Dinner sittings (sunset) – the evening starts with a champagne reception thereafter enjoy sunset views with a spectacular four course dinner and two glasses of sommelier selected wines, ending your evening with a selection of after dinner digestif’s.
- Night sittings – see the London nightscape from a different view whilst sipping on cocktails in the sky.
Click here to make your booking!