Pizza Pilgrims’ limoncello brand, Pococello, is touring the city’s hotspots!
This summer, Londoners will be treated to a taste of the Amalfi Coast!
Pizza Pilgrims’ very-own limoncello brand, Pococello, will be touring the city’s hotspots. Following last summer’s hugely popular tour, the brand’s stylish piaggio Ape, Ludo, will be returning to bring a ray of sunshine to the capital.
The mobile bar will be serving up Poco-Tonics – a summery twist on the classic G&T – as well as an array of summer cocktails. The golden, citrusy elixir will be mixed into a range of delicious serves, such as the ‘Sunshine Spritz’; a refreshing mix of Pococello, Prosecco and sparkling water.
You can check out the touring van at…
- Borough Wines – 8th June and 21st July
- Blue Anchor, Hammersmith – 15th June
- Colton Arms, Barons Court – 19th– 21st June
- Debenhams Oxford Circus – 22nd June – 15th July
- Vine King (part of the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show) – 7th July
- Duke of Sussex, Waterloo – 19th – 20th July
- Islington Town House – 3rd August
- The Pineapple, Kentish Town – 3rd August
- Carnaby Street Eats – 11th August
- East London Liquor Company – timings to be confirmed
Pococello is made from the best Amalfi lemons, which are then peeled, distilled and bottled in Hertfordshire. The end product is a fresh and light limoncello, delicious served ice-cold or added to spritz’s, cocktails, or even with tonic water.
Follow the Pococello adventure on Instagram @pococello