Tate Modern is hosting a West Country brewing pop up!
On the last Thursday of February, Tate Modern will be hosting an exciting one-off Bristol collaboration!
The aim is to educate guests on West Country brewing and show them the art that each of these breweries also have to offer.
Welcoming six West Country brewers to take over a tap each at the Terrace bar, this month’s Tap Takeover will offer plenty of ‘gert lush’ beer to try! Invited to take over the taps are Left Handed Giant, Lost and Grounded, Wiper & True, Arbor, Electric Bear and Mills Brewing.
These brewers all have a passion for producing quality beer and they will each be tapping completely unique beers ranging from a honeycomb and pistachio milk stout to a tangerine pale.
The people behind Tate and the beers will be on hand to talk through the brewing process, history of brewing and the specific beers on taps, and answer questions guests may have. All of the breweries have different styles of amazing artwork, so expect an array of vibrant brewery designs on display throughout the evening.
Beers on offer include:
- Left Handed Giant: Woodland Creatures 6.9% Honeycomb and Pistachio milk stout
- Lost & Grounded: Keller Pils 4.8%
- Wiper & True: Co-Dependence 6.8% IPA brewed in collaboration with Bristol Beer Factory
- Arbor: Zero Zero 4.3% NEIPA
- Electric Bear: Stay Tangee 4.8% Tangerine Pale
- Mills Brewing: Draw Together ABV 7.5% – blend of a red Bordeaux barrel rye sour, cider barrel saison and white Burgundy barrel strong ale
Six thirds of beer are £19.95 while six thirds of beer and a meal deal is £22.95. This is a ticketed event, book online at their website here.
Visit Tate Modern Terrace Bar, Level 1 Blavatnik Building