There’s going to be a load of free books on the Underground tomorrow…
Celebrate World Book Day with a free read!
You might expect to find a newspaper or half eaten apple on the tube, but tomorrow to celebrate World Book Day you can grab yourself novel.
London ’s Big Read are leaving six specially chosen novels on tubes and trains across the city. There’ll also be a designated book exchange at Library on St Martin’s Lane, where people will be able to swap their old bookies for a copy of one of the chosen authors’ new works.
The freebie are…
- ‘Self Made’ by Bianca Miller-Cole and Byron Cole
- ‘Brit(ish)’ by Afua Hirsh
- ‘Julius Caesar and Me’ by Paterson Joseph
- ‘The Belt Boy’ by Kevin Lueshing and Mike Dunn
- ‘Black and British’ by David Olusoga
- ‘Diversify’ by June Sarpong
Library St Martin’s Lane will also be hosting a series of readings throughout March. Find out more on The Big Read website here.