Forget chocolates, give your picky gent a fragrance selection box this Christmas
If your man is super picky when it comes to choosing a fragrance, The Scent of a Gent Discovery Box will solve all of your Christmas gifting problems!
Following the enormous success of their first ever men’s box, The Perfume Society have introduced Scent of a Gent! The box offers a great range of samples of top brand men’s fragrances (as well as some brilliant grooming essentials).
How is this helpful? Well, there’s nothing like buying an expensive bottle of cologne for the man in your life, for it only to sit on a shelf gathering dust because he hates the smell. Also, not to mention how difficult it can be to get some men into town to try hundreds of fragrance testers.
The new collection costs £19 (£15 for their VIP subscribers) and features a collection of nine new and iconic fragrances from houses such as Bulgari and Davidoff, alongside two grooming extras from Molton Brown and Aromatherapy Associates (the Eye Gel being priced at £31 alone!)
So, what do you get in the box?
• Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct, 2ml eau de toilette
• Davidoff Horizon, 1.2ml eau de toilette
• Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue, 5ml eau de parfum
• Azzaro Wanted, 1.2ml eau de toilette
• Agonist Black Amber, 2ml eau de parfum
• Miller Harris Tea Tonique, 2ml eau de parfum
• Shay & Blue Black Clubs Leather, 2ml natural spray
• Salvatore Ferragamo, 1.5ml eau de toilette
• Bulgari Man Black Cologne , 1.5ml eau de toilette
• Aromatherapy Associates Refinery Eye Gel, 15ml (worth £31!!)
• Molton Brown Bushukan Body Wash, 30ml
Ethan’s favourite from the collection: Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue
Alfie’s favourite from the collection: Salvatore Ferragamo
We think this is a fantastic idea for anyone who can’t quite decide what scent suits them; a problem I frequently have! It’s also great for someone who likes to play about with different fragrances. The Scent of a Gent has already helped me think about what I might be putting on my Christmas list.
Click here to visit their website and place your order