One of the World’s 50 Best Bars is popping up in London straight from Cyprus!
Lost + Found is popping up at the revamped Soho Bar, The Den at 100 Wardour St!
For the first time ever, the Cyprus-based drinkery will bring their coveted cocktails exclusively to a London venue.
Founder Dinos Constantinides and his team will be showcasing their expert skills and inimitable concoctions, which deservedly won 29th place in the 2017 World’s 50 best bars list, offering Londoners the chance to sample Lost + Found’s renowned and innovative cocktail menu first-hand.
The Den, nestled in the heart of Soho, has been fully revamped in time for the takeover. The intimate and cosy space will feature a new refined look, with dark hues and eccentric touches providing the perfect stage to host some of the world’s most cutting-edge cocktails.
The Den will also launch a brand new cocktail concept in June with a new literary-inspired menu divided into four categories – fairytales, historic books, all time novels and myths & legends.
Lost + Found’s signature serves at The Den:
- Three of Strong a fruity blend featuring Sailor Jerry, Aperol with passion fruit, lemon juice and angostura bitters
- Pot of Gold with Bacardi Carta Blanca, El Dorado 5 years, Wray & Nephew, Chartreuse, Rhum Agricole, Caol ila 12, Bacardi 8 years, pineapple puree, lime oil, fresh lime juice, ginger syrup and angostura bitters
- TGJ Hot Lucy London Dry, ginger syrup, Agave monin, fresh lemon juice, orange bitters angostura, fresh coriander
- Pink Fluid Aperol strawberries and white pepper, three cents pink grapefruit soda water
- Clockstopper featuring Bacardi Carta Blanca, pineapple cordial, pinch of salt, Angostura bitters, 4 dashes Skinos mastiha
Visit 100 Wardour St, Soho, London W1F 0TN